This is where you can keep up to date with groups, events and service times across the Benefice. Services times are as regular as possible but can be subject to change so it’s worth checking in to see what’s on and when. Notices for extra services around Christmas and Easter may also be posted here.
If you are unsure about whether something is on or not then contact one of the team or the contact given in the notice.
Notices for Sunday 11th April 2021
The Second Sunday of Easter
For any changes to the weekly services please see the website calendar.
- Reopening for Public Worship: We will reopen on Wednesday 14th April, please contact Peter on 01375 643749 (St Mary’s) or Christine on 01375 670465 (St Michael’s) to make a booking for attendance from 12th April.
- Thank You: Thank You for the lovely chocolates and champagne we received from the Benefice to celebrate our engagement. Fr John and Keri Anne
- Intercession List for the Sick: As the current list hasn’t been reviewed for the past 12 months we will be updating it for Sunday 2nd May. If you would like a family member, friend etc. to be prayed for please let Elaine know by Wed 28th April. firstname.lastname@example.org or 01375 857958
- Parish Giving Scheme: This is a very efficient way of “Giving”. We do have booklets at the back of St Mary’s explaining the system or you can go online, parishgiving.org.uk Please do have a look and you can register online, our details are: (St Mary PGS Code 080608330 Corringham Chelmsford). Please do consider taking up this option, 15 people do already. Thank you Fr David
Online Quiz: Saturday 8th May 7.30pm £2 per person, bring your own refreshments 🙂 usual Sunday link.
- Gardner Hall 100 Club: This is a new fundraising venture specifically for improving the facilities at Gardner Hall, Fobbing. For an annual subscription of £24 you will be entered into 12 monthly prize draws with a chance to win one of three cash prizes each month. The first draw will take place on 9th May 2021. For more information or for the application form to join the Gardner Hall 100 Club please visit gardnerhallfobbing.wordpress.com
- Electoral Roll for Fobbing: The electoral roll will be open for revision from 12th April to 24th Please contact Elaine if you want to check your details.
- Electoral Roll for Corringham: This year our electoral roll will be open for revision from 19th April to 1st May. If you are already on the electoral roll there is no need to reapply. Please contact Revd Wendy Mott if you want to check your details or ask any questions.
Fobbing APCM: St. Michael’s APCM will be held on Sunday 9th May 2021 at 10.30am (following the morning service).
Corringham APCM: Corringham APCM is on 16th May 2021 after Mass if we are allowed back in Church. There are vacancies on the PCC. Anyone who wishes to stand please contact Peter Handscombe on email@example.com
- Streamed Services: The details for joining the streamed services on Zoom are: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8698905779?pwd=c0E3dVV6SnRvT1BoYj JDa0t5Qk9LZz09 Meeting ID: 869 890 5779 Password: Godislove